- ACCEPTANCE: The Buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of an offer from Trevigen to purchase products or services. Acceptance constitutes: 1) issuance of a purchase order for a product(s) or service(s); 2) acceptance of any shipment or delivery of Trevigen’s product(s); 3) payment for any of the product(s) or service(s); 4) written acknowledgement of these terms and conditions; or 5) any other form of act or expression of acceptance by Buyer.
- PRICING: Trevigen has the right to change the prices, descriptions, and specifications of its products at any time without notice, unless otherwise explicitly specified in a written quotation. Any shipping, handling, or other fee of any nature shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the price quoted.
- SHIPMENTS: All shipments are made through Trevigen’s carrier unless otherwise requested. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice, unless a shipping account is provided. For RUSH orders, Trevigen’s Customer Service Representative must be notified at the time of order. Trevigen will make every effort to ship the products or provide the services in accordance with the requested delivery date.
- PAYMENT/TERMS: Payment should be made to Trevigen, Inc., P.O. Box 7328, Gaithersburg, MD 20898-7328, within thirty (30) days of shipment, in U.S. dollars. Trevigen has the right to refuse to sell to any person until overdue accounts are paid in full. Buyer is responsible for all collection costs on past due accounts.
- CONDITIONS: Trevigen products are sold for Research Use Only.
- PRODUCT USE: Products manufactured and sold by Trevigen are for the customer’s research purposes only. Resale of Trevigen products requires the express written consent of Trevigen. Trevigen products have not been approved for use in any clinical, diagnostic, or therapeutic applications. Obtaining license or approval to use Trevigen products in proprietary applications or in any non-research (clinical) applications is the customer’s exclusive responsibility. Trevigen will not be responsible or liable for any losses, costs, expenses, or liability arising out of the unauthorized or unlicensed use of Trevigen products.
- WARRANTY: Trevigen warrants that products will perform according to specifications accompanying each product. Products found not meeting specifications may be replaced. Trevigen’s liability is limited to replacement of the product. Notice for replacement must be given within 30 days of receipt of product. Shipping discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of product. All other warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty that the products, or the use of products, manufactured by Trevigen will not infringe the patents of one or more third parties. Trevigen shall not be liable for any consequential damages. Discrepancies with items ordered through a Trevigen distributor must be handled with the distributor.
- CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS: In certain cases Trevigen may agree to manufacture and provide certain products as Custom Made Products. Buyer must provide a Purchase Order detailing product specifications such as quantities, size, etc., and delivery schedule for reserved product. Purchase Orders for Custom Made Products may not be canceled, but are subject to change. Both Trevigen and Buyer must agree on product specifications, production and testing techniques, and time of completion prior to the start of manufacturing a Custom Made Product.
- INSPECTION: Buyer is responsible for inspecting all products and documentations shipped prior to acceptance. If discrepancies are found Buyer must notify Trevigen, fully specifying and documenting the details, within 5 days of receiving the shipment.
- RETURNS: Shipped products may be returned only in the case of a written authorization from Trevigen. All product returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge. The products shall be returned in their original containers with the original Trevigen labels and unaltered in form and content. No returns will be authorized if products are considered perishable, the product has not been stored correctly, the product is damaged, or there is an indication that the product cannot be shipped back safely. Buyer will be charged the full amount of the invoice if the product returned is determined to be compromised.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Trevigen offers technical assistance, advice and information regarding its products and service, by the Buyer’s request. Trevigen is not obligated to provide such information, which is provided free of charge and at the Buyer’s risk.
- FAIR LABOR STANDARDS: Trevigen complies with the requirements of all sections of the Fair Labor Standard Act of 1938, as amended. All products or services provided were produced and/or performed within the regulations.
- GOVERNING LAW: This contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
- ENVIORNMENTAL SAFETY: Buyer is responsible for the cost and operations related to the environmentally safe waste management resulted from the use of Trevigen products.
- GENERAL: These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, waived, or amended except by written agreement signed by both Trevigen and the Buyer.
- TRADEMARKS: CometAssay, CultreCoat, Cultrex, PathClear, TACS, TACS•XL, and Trevigen, are registered trademarks, and 3-D Matrix, Apoptosis Grade, CardioTACS, CometSlide, Cytonin, Cytonin IHC, DePsipher, DermaTACS, DIVAA, FLARE, FlowTACS, MitoShift, NeuroPore, NeuroTACS, PeroxyGlow, REC, TACS Blue Label, TACS-Nuclease, TACS-Sapphire, TiterTACS, TreviGel, TumorTACS, and VasoTACS are trademarks of Trevigen, Inc.
EpiDerm is a trademark of MatTek Corporation, Ashland, MA.
SYBR Green I is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
Tween 20 is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc., Wilmington, DE.
The PCR process is protected by patents owned by Hoffmann-LaRoche.