NOTE: Starting January 1st, 2017 free sample sizes of Cultrex® Organoid Harvesting Solution, Cultrex® BME Type 2, and Cultrex® BME Type R1 will be added to your order. These products are also sold individually, more information on Trevigen®’s Cultrex Organoid products can be found here.
Roof plate-specific Spondin-1 (R-Spondin 1 or Rspo1), also known as CRISTIN3, is a 27 kDa secreted activator protein that belongs to the R-Spondin family. R-Spondins positively regulate Wnt/beta-catenin signaling, most likely by acting as a ligand for LGR4-6 receptors and an inhibitor for ZNRF3. R-Spondin-1 induces proliferation of intestinal crypt epithelial cells, increases intestinal epithelial healing, and supports intestinal epithelial stem cell renewal.
- Robust and stable expression of R-Spondin1.
- Two epitope tags provide flexibility to purify and detect the expressed protein.
- Accesible source of either purified R-Spondin1 or R-Spondin1 conditioned medium.
- Suitable to supplement both human and murine organoid culture medium.
Quality control specifications:
- Negative by PCR for Mycoplasma.
- Expression detected by Western Blot – A band of approximately 70 kDa corresponding to HA-R-Spondin1-Fc is detected in the conditioned medium of cells after 7 days of culture.
- Biological activity determined for each lot:
- TopFlash assay – HA-R-Spondin1-Fc must induce the expression of luciferase under the control of a TCF/LEF promoter.