The DePsipher™ reagent is easy to use. Simply resuspend the reagent in reaction buffer or culture media (with or without the stabilizer solution), add to your cells, incubate for 15 to 20 minutes, wash and analyze by flow cytometry or microscopy. Visualization by microscopy allows a rapid inspection and qualification of apoptosis. Flow cytometric analysis allows easy quantitation of cell death as evidenced by mitochondrial potential breakdown.
- Simple. Just add DePsipher™ reagent to media or reaction buffer.
- Unique Stabilizer Solution improves results.
- Fast. Takes only 20 minutes.
- Flexible. View cells by epifluorescence or confocal microscopy, or analyze cells byflow cytometry.
- Flow cytometry
- Epifluorescence microscopy
- Confocal microscopy