This kit allows the user to successfully label apoptotic cells, including endothelial and smooth muscle cells, throughout the vascular system. Similar to the CardioTACS™ Kit, this kit is also based on DNA end-labeling using terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT) and a modified nucleotide that is subsequently detected using our TACS Blue Label™ detection system with Red Counterstain C. Specifically, VasoTACS™ has been tested and optimized to help resolve the unique problems encountered when detecting apoptotic vascular cells.
- Performance tested on vascular tissues.
- Includes both Proteinase K and exclusive Cytonin™ non-enzymatic permeabilization reagents.
- Helps resolve unique problems encountered when detecting apoptotic vascular cells.
- In situ detection of apoptosis in fixed frozen, paraffin embedded, or plastic embedded vascular cells and tissues.
- Assists in the identification of apoptotic morphologies.