FlowTACS™ also provides flexibility in selection of fluorophores that are compatible with your research design. The kit allows multi-color labeling in conjunction with experiment-specific antibodies.
DNA fragmentation is an irreversible, committed step in apoptosis, and the labeling of 3’ ends provides an easy measure of cells undergoing apoptosis. Cells may also be analyzed for DNA content using the included propidium iodide/RNase A solution. The FlowTACS™ Kit also provides TACS-Nuclease™ to generate positive controls for calibrating your flow cytometer. The FlowTACS™ Kit uses fixed cells, allowing you to store samples during time-course experiment and to safely work with biohazardous agents.
This complete kit provides all the reagents required for labeling including two permeabilization reagents, labeling and stop buffers, labeling and detection reagents, and TACS-Nuclease™ for generating positive controls with your own samples. Please refer to our components listing for details.
- Designed for use with fixed cells.
- Includes exclusive non-enzymatic Cytonin™ permeabilization reagent.
- Includes TACS-Nuclease™ solution for preparing sample-dependent positive controls.
- Identification and quantitation of fixed apoptotic cells in suspension by Flow Cytometry.
- Allows bi-color and tri-color analysis.