Trevigen Cell Assays (TCA) was established in 2008 to provide contract services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, government and academic segments of the biomedical research market. TCA specializes in tailoring and conducting assays for lead compounds and genotoxic screening based on DNA damage and repair using Trevigen products (CometAssay®, Pharmacodynamic Assays, and PARP/PARG Assays) as well as cancer cell behavior (Cultrex® Invasion, Migration and Tube Formation Assays).
- Review the contract services offered
- Starting Price and Project Examples are provided for each TCA Service
- Select Protocol Link for more detail regarding each assay
- Request a Quote
- Complete the online form under Quote Link
- A Project Manager and a Senior Scientist is assigned for every project
- A detailed protocol and schedule is prepared before the work begins
- Site training is available if applicable
- Observations, comments, and updates are sent by e-mail during the study
- A Final Report with graphical analysis is provided
- The technical team at TCA developed the assays and is unmatched in skill and knowledge.
- Confidentiality is assured. A non-disclosure agreement can be executed if requested.