The Organoid Resource Laboratory:
- Was created by Trevigen to address the need in the scientific community for better 3D culture and organoid models and reagents.
- The Laboratory is a division of Trevigen’s R&D department.
- Scientists culture both mouse and human organoids routinely, giving them the experience to provide other labs with the tools to improve their own organoid technology.
- Offers the research community extracellular matrices, reagents, growth factors, protocols and technical support to promote the establishment of organoid and 3D cultures.
We are always learning from our interactions with researchers conducting organoid cultures in the field. Do you have a technical tip or protocol that you would like to share with ORL and your fellow researchers? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached at ORL@trevigen.com.
Citations and Organoid Literature
- Lipid-mediated Wnt protein stabilization enables serum-free culture of human organ stem cells. Nature Communications, 2017.
- Induced Quiescence of Lgr5+ Stem Cells in Intestinal Organoids Enables Differentiation of Hormone-Producing Enteroendocrine Cells. Cell Stem Cell, 2017.
- Culture and establishment of self-renewing human and mouse adult liver and pancreas 3D organoids and their genetic manipulation. Nature Protocols, 2016.
- ‘Normalizing’ the malignant phenotype of luminal breast cancer cells via alpha(v)beta(3)-integrin. Cell Death & Disease, 2016.
- Long-term culture of genome-stable bipotent stem cells from adult human liver. Cell, 2015.
- Plasticity between Epithelial and Mesenchymal States Unlinks EMT from Metastasis-Enhancing Stem Cell Capacity. Cell Reports, 2016.
- The antitumorigenic function of EGFR in metastatic breast cancer is regulated by expression of Mig6. Neoplasia, 2015.
- Prospective derivation of a living organoid biobank of colorectal cancer patients. Cell, 2015.
- Sustained in vitro intestinal epithelial culture within a Wnt-dependent stem cell niche. Nature Medicine, 2009.
Upcoming Organoid Conferences 2017-2018
Cold Spring Harbour: Mouse Development, Stem Cells & Cancer. June 7 – 26, 2017. Cold Spring Harbour, NY, USA.
International Society for Stem Cell Research Annual Meeting. June 14-17, 2017. Boston, MA, USA.
Beatson International Cancer Conference. July 2-5, 2017. Glasgow, Scotland.
Utrecht University: Regenerative Medicine. July 3-7, 2017. Utrecht, The Netherlands.
5th Annual Next Gen Stem Cell Conference. August 3-4, 2017. Hartford, CT, USA.
Cold Spring Harbour: Stem Cell Biology. September 25-29, 2017. Cold Spring Harbour, NY, USA.
9th Annual Conference on Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine. September 25-26, 2017. Berlin, Germany.
Annual Meeting on Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine. October 12-14, 2017. Osaka, Japan.
Keystone Symposium: Regenerative Biology and Applications: Cell Differentiation, Tissue Organization and Biomedical Engineering (T3). October 15-19, 2017. Pok-Fu Lam, Hong Kong.
3D Cell Culture: Organoid, Spheroid & Organ-on-a-Chip Models. November 6-7, 2017. Cambridge, MA, USA.
Stem Cells: Today’s Research Tomorrow Therapies. January 28-31, 2018. Miami, FL, USA.
Intestinal Stem Cells and Colon Cancer: Biology to Therapy. September 27-30, 2018. Washington, DC, USA.